About Me

My photo
I am very passionate and full of all kinds of emotions. I like to express myself through my poetry and hopefully someone can connect and identify with my poems. My poetry comes from the heart.

Tuesday 4 September 2012

My Beautiful Garden


Came take a walk with me
in my beautiful garden.
Take a look at my pink and yellow rosies,
And my pockets full of posies.

I’ll eat from your tree
And you’ll eat from mine.
I will water your love.
You can fertilize my hope.

Let’s bath in the sunshine,
and get lost in the rain.
Let’s explore all the options,
and rest in each others arms.

You can pick from my garden
whatever you want.
As long as you stay by my side,
we can play all day long.

I promise I will keep you entertained.
I promise I will keep you tamed.
If you promise you will be faithful
and always dwell in this garden of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment