About Me

My photo
I am very passionate and full of all kinds of emotions. I like to express myself through my poetry and hopefully someone can connect and identify with my poems. My poetry comes from the heart.

Friday 22 July 2011

Damaged

I can’t heal your face.
I can’t cover your heart.
You have to fight for yourself.
Destroy your own demons.

I can’t build your home.
I can’t raise your children.
You have to grow yourself.
Nourish your own angels.

Stop the tears and accusations!
You’re hurting my soul.
Tearing me up day by day.
Trashing my world.

Feel free to scream at me.
I can’t help you now.
Feel free to hit my head.
I can’t keep you calm.

Take another bite at my heart.
I won’t cry for you.
Toss another insult my way.
I won’t pray for you.

I can’t carry you anymore.
Learn to walk yourself.
Lay in the grave,
you digged yourself.

I can’t save your soul.
Nor fix your head.
I’m not your pillar anymore.
I’m a damaged child.

No comments:

Post a Comment