About Me

My photo
I am very passionate and full of all kinds of emotions. I like to express myself through my poetry and hopefully someone can connect and identify with my poems. My poetry comes from the heart.

Sunday 24 July 2011

Your heart is in a cage.

Your heart is in a cage.
My finger is on the trigger.
Your body is heavy yet restless.
My mind tired of your tricks.

I fell hard.
You didn’t hold on to me.
I’ve dealt with the fact.
I’ve been given the worst.

Voices in my head,
tell me you’re long gone.
Time to move on,
to a peaceful place.

You turned a blind eye.
Never saw the beauty,
I had to give.
To your selfish heart.

You’re never satisfied.
You are your own worst enemy.
Denying yourself of love.
All the pleasure and pain it brings.

You wake up day by day.
But never go to sleep.
Never dreaming
of the love of your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment