About Me

My photo
I am very passionate and full of all kinds of emotions. I like to express myself through my poetry and hopefully someone can connect and identify with my poems. My poetry comes from the heart.

Friday 22 July 2011

Watch your words

Put a guard in front of my mouth.
I’ll put a foot in yours.
Your stupidity scares me.
My voice becomes a bore.

Every look, word or move
made in anger.
Every sharp tongue
painted in spite.
Every time you walk out,
shatters my heart.

Time to watch your words.
Count them one by one.
Swallow them whole.

Being defensive builds the walls
that breaks the view.
Being silly breaks the strings
that ties us together.

This sucks the creativity
out of my bones.
Kills the passion in my soul.
When you wake up, it’ll be to late.

I’ll watch my words.
Swallow them one by one.
Count the days till you’re gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment