About Me

My photo
I am very passionate and full of all kinds of emotions. I like to express myself through my poetry and hopefully someone can connect and identify with my poems. My poetry comes from the heart.

Friday 22 July 2011

Love to hate you

I will get to know you
know the person hiding behind
the ice wall.
You’re not my god.

I wish I could change
the way you see.
I wish I could change
the way I feel.

I was made to love you.
You were made to break my soul.
Please sit down so we can talk.
I want to get to know you.

Do tell me a story.
Tell me about your not so perfect ways.
This is after all
my heart on the line.

No I will not regret the words
I speak with fear.
I will get to know you
know the person holding my heart.

Hope you fall from your pedestal
I put you upon.
I would like to find
the ugly I so desperately seek.

Come on and show me
your true colours.
There is no beauty so addictive
That this pain is worth it all.

I would love to hate you.

No comments:

Post a Comment